Why Personal Development And Your Emotional Bank Account Needs To Be A Top 3 Goal!
Back in the real estate hey-days of 2003 – 2006, there were tens of thousands of people who were “Paper Millionaires.” Similar to the lady that we discussed in the wall street journal article from a few weeks back. They were not focused on personal development and getting better just making money. Many of these people took the easy road to wealth, and as the saying goes:
“If you do what is easy, your life will be hard. If you do what is hard, your life will be easy.”
Many of these folks had purchased $500,000 homes for nothing down and had negative cash-flow but an alleged equity of $100,000 – $400,000 in each home or piece of property. I knew some of these people.
THEN THE 2008 – 2009 “GREAT RECESSION” HIT
Of all the people who were millionaires, there were those who bounced back and those who didn’t. The folks who did not bounce back were the folks who did not have the most important type of bank account:
THE EMOTIONAL BANK ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Those who bounced back had already spent their time developing all the virtues that Benjamin Franklin spoke and wrote about a few hundred years ago. In summary, focusing on building yourself, your character and your emotional bank account. Those who did not bounce back were the “quick money” millionaires. The folks that took the path of least resistance. How much time are you spending on your personal development? Are you watching TV when you could be growing and getting better with our course or books? What a shame!
A QUICK SUMMARY OF MY BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
Of all the businesses that I have been involved in, not one has come easy. It usually takes 2-3 years of grinding it out and putting in the effort to begin seeing the rewards. It is much like climbing a mountain. You need to trek, trek and travel some more. And the closer you are to the peak, the harder and steeper it gets.
What gets you to the top of the mountain and through the final 10% it is not your physical ability. It is your mental ability. Trust me when I tell you that this SHIT IS DIFFICULT! Here are some of the challenges I have faced:
- Running out of money near the very end….. before things get going
- Running out of customers near the very end….. before things get going
- Running into knowledge and “How To” challenges….. before things get going
- Running into burnout (mental and physical)…. before things get going
- Running into personnel issues….. before things get going
- Partnership disputes…..right after things get going and the money begins pouring in!
Why Group Homes???
WHY I LIKE THE GROUP HOME BUSINESS AND WHY A MENTOR CAN GET YOU OVER THESE HURDLES AND HELP YOU BUILD YOUR EMOTIONAL BANK ACCOUNT
- The Group Home Business doesn’t take much money to start! Your chances of running out of money like I have on other business ventures are nearly non-existent. You can start a profitable group home or transitional home for $1,000 – $3,000. Anyone in the great United States of America can access that type of money (if you don’t think so, let us show you how!)
- There is no shortage of paying customers. We have gone over this time and time again. Look at the SSDI chart below!
- Is there a knowledge shortage when it comes to How To Start A Group Home? Yes, by and large, there is…but not if you have us help and mentor you. Heck, for $49.99 you can have access to the majority of information you need to get started. For $1,500 – we can nearly create the entire business for you!
- Yes, there is plenty of burnout in the group home or transitional home business. That is why you need a “coach” or a “mentor.” It is lonely at the top! Get a few coaches or mentors around you that can keep you motivated. Remember, Michael Jordan and Kobe had coaches!
- Finding the right employees. Again, this may be a challenge if you don’t have a mentor or a coach….but what if you do? We can help find you hundreds of qualified employees and show you how to screen them and train them in about 45 minutes….
- Partnership disputes…..No need to worry about that with the Group Home business! You can go out and lease five homes on your own and run the entire thing and own 100% of it yourself! Let us show you how to set up a profit-share with you group home manager that handles all day-to-day operations while you keep 100% of the equity
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE TOP?
When you get to the top of the mountain, you get to look out at the valley below and realize the physical part is over. You have done the heavy lifting. Will your knees hurt on the way down? Yes, by all means. But the momentum is now at your back. The universe is about ready to reward you. Most importantly, you know in your heart that you can do it again if need be…Why? Because you already did it!
Now it is time to reap the rewards….your business is built, your employees are in place, your internet website is built for automated client recruiting. In a nutshell, God or the Universe is about to let you reap what you have sowed. But remember, don’t get lazy! The insects will take your Garden if you let them! Yes, all you need to do is walk down the proverbial mountain…but guess what will happen if you don’t pay attention? You will step on a rock and twist your ankle! This is the way life works….
The most important thing you built on this journey to Group Home Riches was your emotional bank account. Your emotional bank account is the equivalent of your financial bank account. Just like the farmer had to plow the fields, plant, water, remove the insects and so forth before he harvested his crop – you also put in the time, energy and effort to reap the rewards of Group Home Ownership. You now have the money and most importantly…..you know what it takes to keep the money!
So if you want to climb the mountain on your own….by all means, go and do it. But if you want the quicker, faster, tried and proven method….then hire a Sherpa! SEE WHAT A FOCUS ON PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT CAN DO FOR YOU!
LET GROUP HOME RICHES BE YOUR SHERPA! Check out our resource section to see how we can help you get started today. Simple books that cost you less then what most people spend on Coffee every month can change your life.
FAMILY FORTUNES. 1 GROUP HOMES = $1 MILLION21 February, 2018
How Much Can I Make With Group Homes? Hint: Try $70 Million20 February, 2018
The New Tax Code and The Impact On Your Group Home17 February, 2018